These are an excellent match for Hi-End Audio. Kiwame resistors are from Japan and characterized by lower noise than metal film resistors and a more natural sound. There is a growing enthusiasm for these carbon film resistors because they recapture the vintage tube sound without the drift of carbon comps. They are also very compact given their wattage rating. The resistance material is carbon film with coated silicon and finished in green.
* Material: Carbon Film
* R.Range: E-24 class
* Wattage: 2W and 5W type, 750 volts DC max
* Error Ratings: +/-5% (actually +/-0.5%)
* Value Indication: Characters
* Insulation Material: Silicon Resin
* Body Color: Light Green
* Body Size: 2W type; D4.2 x L12 / 5W type; D9.0 x L24 (mm)
***Price is per Resistor ***
Add the number of resistors you require and at the checkout please specify the value(s) in the comment field.
Related Products for Resistors
To protect the ledouts from short circuit?
Do you like high quality solder?